Wednesday, January 9, 2008

WWJD?

Sometimes the whole blog thing can backfire..... Like today when I read a certain ex's myspace blog.... all about how everything he's gone thru has been someone else's fault. I don't even wanna go into it. I don't care what he says in public about me.... but when he attacks my kids it really makes me angry. I have kept my mouth shut about the things he did to me for 4 years now. I was trying to follow the example of Jesus at his crucifixion. The part about Him being silent and never answering any of his accusers. As the Bible says.... He could have called 10,000 angels to rescue Him from that awful place. But instead, He looked forward to the joy ahead of Him (which is the fact that now me and YOU can live with Him eternally) and went on with His Father's plan.

Part of me wants to post a blog of my own at myspace... go down the line and rebut all his twisted accusations. But another part of me knows that it really won't make a difference in his thinking and the people who know and love me (and my kids) already know the truth.

I prayed for forgiveness today.... for getting all mad and sinking into that "battle-mode" again. I don't want to let someone else's problem become my own. But I also prayed for just one little iota of justice. Of truth to win out. I know that's probl'y not a Godly prayer.... But for one little instant I'd like to know that his lies and facade have been exposed. I hate that he keeps getting to lie about us.... just because we commited the unpardonable sin and disengaged from him because of his destructive behavior.

Anyway.... I'm not gonna talk about this anymore because I don't want this blog to be about him. he's not my life anymore and he no longer controls me. But when things like this happen I DO need to VENT!!!

What Would Jesus Do??????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huge Hugs!!! You can always call me when you want to vent......I won't tell anyone ;0). Your vent will be my secret.....so that doesn't really count against you, right??? The "roadtrip" would sure feel good right now.

Anonymous said...

Uhm .....fyi , I may not be in the know anymore about the jesus thing ...however if what I remember after 5 years of BC he would want the truth to come out ...especialy when the one who is lying is basically lying in his name .......I believe it is the TRUTH that sets your free, and until he is willing to admit the truth it is him who is in bondage ...so there.

Anonymous said...

Vent away. It's better than keeping it inside where it becomes toxic. If he continues to lie, he will hang himself. It may not happen in the time you'd like it to...could go on even longer. But I firmly believe that justice will be accomplished...by Him who has promised justice for us whom He has saved.