Thursday, January 10, 2008

An Addendum

Last night.... after all my venting and anger about reading kevin's blog, I went to myspace and found ANOTHER post. Only this one was from Lawrence. :) I had no idea he'd written it and HE had no idea I'd read such garbage earlier in the day. WHAT a contrast!!!! Lawrence wrote about how proud he is of my children. He highlighted the good things - expressing pride and even excitement in the development of their lives since he's been part of our family. It totally humbled me. I think reading that was the justice I prayed for. A reminder that the only people whose opinions matter are the people who love us. The ones who know us best. THEY know the truth, and that is enough. Jesus said we would know the truth and the truth would set us free. I'm letting the truth set ME free from the judgement and condemnation propagated by others. Cuz I KNOW the truth. About me AND my kids. I'm gonna rest in that and stop worrying about the lies..... Let the truth set us free!!

PS: He also said bunches of nice, sweet things about ME!!! :)
LOVE You Lawrence!! MWAH!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhhhhhhh ehemmmmm , I think I already said something to the effect of the truth setting you free while K is still in bondage with his lies and skewing of the truth ........ so there , plus I am gettiing a new tattoo too , if you would read my blog every once in a while you could see that . :)

Anonymous said...

Kevin certainly sounds like he's in bondage. Don't let him take you into bondage too. Focus on love, not hate. Focus on Lawrence and your kids. And your friends. You can't change what people really want to believe about you, so don't try just look to the ones who really know you.