Thursday, January 10, 2008

Please say a prayer

For me and Melody today. She got in a little trouble back in November.... went to the mall with the wrong crowd of girls and got caught trying to steal a stupid little purse from Spencers. Today we have to go before the judge in Etowah county. (she was at the mall in Gadsden) In her defense she had quite a rough time with the cops.... handcuffs... parading thru the mall that way... they weren't mean but they did let her know she'd messed up. I think she got the poop scared out of her.

She has also done some things to turn her life around and I'm proud of her. She no longer hangs with that crowd, is taking responsibility for 2 jobs and spends alot more time here at home with me. There's alot more communication between us now. I'm hoping to get to tell the judge that.

I'm pretty sure she's gonna be nervous.... and I'm praying for favor with the judge. It really was a stupid mistake.... it's not her lifestyle. (I just love that word now) We just have to remember to hide the fact that the other night I let her get a tattoo..... (I'll save THAT for another post!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying and praying, for you both.