Thursday, January 3, 2008

As for Melody...


Yeah she took over his bedroom :) But I can't blame her. She's shared one with me since Nov. '03. Plus Dave has a tv in his room. And bigger bed. I made her leave Dave's mementos out, but she was ready to box them up like she did his clothes. I am hoping that before the next 20 weeks are up Lawrence and I will have found a new house of our own to live in. We're looking at a 4 bedroom so everyone will have their own space. And if we get a new house it follows that we will (prob'ly) get married. I can take or leave that institution, myself. But I s'pose marriage is a better example than shacking up. For my kids....



Right now it's just me and Mellie. When Mellie is home. It's still Christmas vacation for her so... right now it's just me. And the dogs. I look forward to spending more time with my girl tho. I always wished that I had waited a little longer between her and Jon, cuz she kinda got lost in the shuffle as the middle kid. Now I'll have that time for just her and me. If she'll come home for a while!!! She's very special to me. We've gotten closer these past few years. I'm glad she can enjoy Dave's bedroom.... Can't let her get TOO comfy in there tho....

No comments: