Tuesday, January 22, 2008

k - SO

I know I told most every sinlge person I know that one of my cakes won a national decorating contest right? 200 entries!! And the final 3 were judged by Nickelodeon. (Cuz it was a Spongebob Squarepants cake)

Anyway... my boss actually called the newspaper office today to tell them. Maybe they're gonna put my pic in the paper. Maybe I'll be famous for that 15 minutes we're all supposed to get. Wouldn't that be cool???

It'd be ok if they just put a pic of the cake in the paper. But in my mind I'm going over my whole life story just in case they ask!!! HaHa.

Maybe someone from a big city will see my work and offer me a job that pays big city money. (but then I'd hafta move to said city..... therein lies the rub.) Already my visions of grandeur surface.

(I'll post a pic of the cake as soon as I can get a copy and scan it to my pc.)

3 comments:

Bbear said...

I like hearing about the cake all over again. I think it's great, and certainly something to get excited about! Who knows what may happen from this? I know the possibility is...nothing, but it's equally possible that Something Really Good can come of it too. I'd love to see the cake. Just remember me when you make it. ;D

Rainee said...

thanks Bren!! A lady came and did the interview today. So maybe it'll be in Saturday's edition of the Advertiser-Gleam. (lol. Yes. That really IS the name of our little town newspaper.)

I'll be sure to scan that and post a pic too!! *grin*

willoth's wanderings said...

Big City - Big Money.
HMMMM - Think I've talked about this?!?!?!