Monday, May 18, 2009

Freaky...

I know it's not "religiously correct" to follow horoscopes, but I do it anyway. I think there are 3 different ones that come to my inbox every day. I don't re-arrange my day for them or anything but it's cool when one lines up exactly with what's going on...

I got a call from an old employer this morning. At like 7:30 am. He'd just heard that Cake Crumbs is shutting down and he offered me a job. I know I already had decided to go to the bakery in H'ville but after thinking about things, I'd rather go back to work for him. He promised me more hours, and I already know the staff and the job for the most part. I enjoyed working with them before so I think I'll take himm up on his offer. Especially since the one at the bakery might only be 25 - 30 hours a week. That's not enough for me....

So... I'll be going back to work at Covington's Cafe and Catering next Tuesday instead of Peggy Ann Bakery. I think it'll be a better fit.



Now read my horoscope....... >>>


Sagittarius: A door opens early today, and while it's totally up to you whether to cross the threshold, your soul cries out to move on. Go forward and you should find a whole new world waiting for you!


(pretty awesome - huh?? Oh, and just for the record... I made this decision BEFORE I read my horoscope.... lol... don't want anybody to think I'm a total nut-case!!)

No comments: