Monday, February 11, 2008

It's Monday

And I should be getting ready for work.... but I feel bad about losing momentum on my blogging. Some people are SO faithful. I, on the other hand, seem to get easily distracted. It's prob'ly because life is mostly boring and I don't wanna put anyone to sleep. On the other hand.... this IS my blog... so I guess I can produce snoozer posts if I want.

Lawrence and I looked at some mobile homes this weekend. They really are nice inside nowadays. My tax refund is looming.... so I want to at least make some progress toward getting out of the hood with it. One way or another. A house.... a mobile home... some land..... Things bog down for me when there are too many choices. But I can tell you this... walking thru 10 or 11 mobile homes over the weekend was pretty exciting. Instant, lovely home. And the cost for some of the more awesome floor plans is the same as what people want for their crappiest stick-built houses.

We're still inthe decision-making process.... but one of these days we're going to have a home of our own! YAY!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so wish it could have been so....
I will always have the happy memorys I guess....